Premium Backup at a fraction of
the cost of physical data recovery
using Veeam Cloud Connect
An instantly provisioned offsite backup at a fraction of the cost of implementing a physical data recovery site, with the additional ability to failover your virtual infrastructure and leverage our enterprise grade virtual environment in case of disaster.
Try the service for Free for 14 days with no obligation! Store up to 500Gb across up to 3 servers, unlimited recoveries during the trial, and we will perform one test server failover. Call us today!
Leverage your existing Veeam deployment to create a secure SSL connection to our UK datacentre via Cloud Connect. Use this connection to configure offsite, encrypted, incremental replication jobs for your local backups at intervals appropriate to your SLA requirements and available connectivity – all driven via your existing Veeam console.
The creation of an offsite backup repository in the cloud provides the ability to recover back to your production site, with flexible retention policies applied on a per VM basis, but what if you lose access to your production infrastructure? Core DataCloud enable you to failover your applications to our Enterprise class, Tier 3, UK based datacentre to avoid critical impact in case of disaster with the addition of our Disaster Recovery service.
How does it work?
Veeam Cloud Connect integrates hosted backup repositories directly into the Veeam backup console:
- Simply click “Add service provider” and enter the credentials we’ll supply.
- A hosted or “cloud” repository appears in your backup infrastructure.
That’s it! There’s no VPN or separate console and cloud repositories work like a local backup – except they’re available even if the primary backup or data centre is lost.
Cloud Backup using Veeam Cloud Connect
- Backup your VM’s to our UK based, Tier 3, ISO27001 accredited datacentres.
- Leverage your existing Veeam environment.
- End to end encryption.
- Flexible, unlimited retention policies.
- Instant provisioning.
- Self service restores.
Disaster Recovery using Veeam Cloud Connect
- Additional service to enable failover to our Enterprise class virtual infrastructure.
- DR testing & reporting available for compliance.
- Creation of failover runbook to ensure seamless transition in case of disaster & compliance with RPO and RTO.
Why Core DataCloud
- UK based, Tier 3 datacentres
- ISO27001 Accredited
- 24/7/365 telephone helpdesk
- Enterprise class storage and failover infrastructure
- EMC Storage, IBM Blades, Cisco Networking, Barracuda Firewalls