Expand your solutions portfolio, benefit from monthly recurring revenue streams.
Enhance your trusted advisor status with your clients and increase revenue by reselling the Core DataCloud portfolio of managed cloud services. Core DataCloud operate exclusively through our channel partners, who benefit from competitive pricing; sales, marketing and technical resources; end user lead distribution; and more.
The Core DataCloud Service Portfolio
All Core’s managed services are delivered from Tier 3 datacentres in the UK, supported by a 24/7/365 helpdesk.
Using the most appropriate software tool for the client’s local infrastructure, regular backups are staged locally, de-duped, encrypted and sent to Core DataCloud’s UK datacentres, where they can be either stored (BaaS), or held within a production optimised platform ready to be recovered and delivered fully functioning to the client in the event of a disaster (DRaaS).
For clients with virtual environments using Core’s DRaaS service, we also offer automated daily DR tests down to application level, providing daily reports on actual recovery times.
In either scenario Core DataCloud provide clear SLA’s, a 24/7/365 service and a depth of expertise and experience in data recovery internal IT teams value and rely upon. Download the Backup and DR as a Service datasheet here.
How we support our partners.
Bear in mind: There are no up front costs, and there is no minimum commitment
- Sales Training – Core can assist in training your sales team on the services we supply
- Sales collateral – Core can supply sales materials to support you in engaging a client’s interest – brochures, data sheets, presentations
- Call out days – Core sales staff can come to your premises and call out with your team
- Lead provision – Core have an internal sales team who identify and qualify end user leads, which are then distributed to our partners
- Marketing collateral – campaign templates
- Joint email campaigns
- PR engagement
- Social Media support
- Via our 24/7/365 helpdesk
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you quickly and easily expand your client portfolio or call us on 0845 680 1165.